- Deer must be dressed weight (empty cavity)
- Bear must be live weight (not dressed)
- A separate weight slip along with a big game card is required to make an animal eligible for the Big Deer or Big Bear Award. The weigher must sign the card.
- Any animal that officially scores and is entered into the Pope & Young club is eligible for a special award. To be eligible you must submit a copy of the official measurement sheet signed by a Pope & Young scorer.
- All Big Game cards must be submitted on line or by mail no later than Jan. 7th following the date of the kill.
What is the M.B.A. Awards Program? It is the M.B.A.’s way of recognizing members who successfully harvest a big game animal with a bow & arrow by the rules of fair chase. Rules: